In Beyond logistics, we are looking for highly motivated and talented individuals to join our growing and dynamic company. To apply, please fill in the below:
- Develop sales and marketing strategy to approach potential clients.
- Networking and market research to identify potential clients.
- Attending exhibitions, seminars, and events.
- Arrange and attend client meetings.
- Closing deal with clients.
- Manage communication between clients and company.
- Monitoring client projects to ensure quality of service.
- Generating reports to the marketing Manager using CRM software.
- Travel requirements: Occasional.
- Gross monthly base salary: Negotiable.
- Commission / Bonus: Yes.
- Other Benefits: Health insurance
- Start date: as soon as possible.
Sales & Marketing Associate’s sole focus is growing company’s client’s base by acquiring new clients and developing sales leads.
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject.
- Experience in Sales, marketing or transport industry is a plus
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Average knowledge of English language.
- Average IT skills and good command of MS office.
- Time management, meeting deadlines, and multitasking.
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Highly motivated and ability to work under pressure.
- Gender: Male or female.
- Ideal age: 23-35.